John,

In your case, I would suggest you put a connector on RF Board J5 and a
3.5mm stereo jack on the rear panel.  Pins 1 and 3 of J5 are the
balanced audio signals and pin 2 is ground.  The balanced audio signals
go to the 2 inputs of the LM386 (through capacitors).

You will lose 3 dB of gain if you only connect one side of the balanced
audio (through an RCA jack).

73,
Don W3FPR