Right, some are going to prefer the treble biased K3 rx audio featured in
this video and some are going to prefer the more bassy FT5K.  My point is
that either rig can easily be made to sound treble, bassy, neutral, etc.
Given both radios and 10 minutes, I could make the K3 sound just like the
FT5K in that video and could make the FT5K sound just like the K3 sounded.
That video proved nothing.

Barry N1EU