If you want to be even more effective for CW pileups, add and
SDR/SKIMMER to the subrx IF output.  You can see the calls of the
stations in the pileup on a "band map/waterfall" display.  IDing the
frequency last worked is considerably easier with both KRX-3 audio and
the SKIMMER display.  Putting VFO B on the frequency last worked is as
easy as clicking on the call.

73 de Brian/K3KO

-----
No virus found in this message.