I have a highly intelligent VOX system that always does what I want,
when I want...., it's called a foot-switch.

You can hear good examples of VOX operation by monitoring 14.070, hardly
an hour goes by without hearing someones dog barking, kids yelling, or
an incoming honey-do request.

I'd vote for a CONFIG option to completely disable VOX in SSB so I don't
accidentally turn it on when using the band switch, as has happened a
few times.

73 Jack KZ5A

K3 #4165