In the K3 Utility program, ver 1.3.11.5, if you hit Help, then K3 Utility Help,
and look in
the Contents tab and then Help over the Web, and then Frequently Asked
Questions you
get to a fantastic document telling all about features of the K3.

I suspect some parts of this document is out-of-date and discusses features
that were
changed or not implemented yet but I want to be sure because this is a feature
would like to make use of.   It says, "When RIT and XIT are both off, the
offset
control advances VFO A in large steps, defined by the operator on a per-mode
basis (e.g. 2.5 kHz for SSB, 5/9/10 kHz
for AM, etc.)."  This doesn't work on
my rig.  Is there something I failed to set up to get this to work, or is it not
implemented yet?

Rick  K2XT