As I said, mental telepathy :-)

BTW, about what I said spots.  Since my last message a few minutes ago, I
worked ZL8X on 15M CW.  I then heard him say QSY SSB.  I tuned to their
announced operating freq, set XIT to +5 and waited. When he made his first CQ I
got him on one call, with my 40-meter inverted-vee.

Then for the heck of it, I spotted him on the Internet.  If I was sitting
around waiting for spots, I would now be in a pileup competing with guys with
beams.

Wes Stewart, N7WS