Werner,

You have obtained a better than normal adjustment - normally 008 and
above is considered OK.  I believe there is a statement to that effect
somewhere in the manual.

I would guess that the 2.4 volts is OK.  That may change when you finish
the power calibration.  Connect R6 (47 ohms if the K60XV is not
installed, or 470 ohms with the K60XV) and see what happens.

73,
Don W3FPR