I have been mistaken (again)! I was under the impression this was basically
an Elecraft technical, or at least semi-technical reflector?
Last week I was in France and when I returned, I had over 860 emails. Of
those 860 emails, 580 were on this reflector! Of those 580 emails, exactly
27 had something to do with technical information about Elecraft products!
As a relatively new K3/P3 owner I seriously question this reflectors ability
to provide Elecraft technical assistance when so much totally OT topics are
discussed ad-infinitum. I respectfully urge each of you to think about what
you are doing - please!
73,
Tom - W4BQF