I don't know what plasma TV RFI signatures look like, but here is something that
shows up every morning at about 08:00 local time and stays with me until about
22:30 every evening here in Arlington, TX.  I can't work 30m in the day time
unless the signals are above S-7 :o(

http://www.n5ge.com/images/10100_10150_RFI_at%20N5GE.bmp

Any one have an idea what it is?  It completely covers the 30m band plus above
and below.  The signal shown in the image.  It doesn't appear on any other
bands.

73,

Tom Childers
Radio Amateur N5GE
Licensed since 1976
QCWA Member 35102
ARRL Life Member

On Fri, 26 Nov 2010 09:37:04 GMT, Stewart <stew...@baker.nildram.co.uk>  wrote:

>In the UK there have been many complaints about RFI from Panasonic Plasma TV's.
>Some people have had success in getting the problem resolved, generally by the
>entire
>screen assembly being changed out. Others have received the same sort of
>response as you.
>Luckily my neighbour who had a very noisy one recently moved away.

[snip]