No subject and a rant against who exactly?

--- On Sun, 11/28/10, Chas Nagel <cna...@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

Apparently you want all your questions answered without first asking them. How
can your Elecraft product be discussed unless you first have a question? Ask it
and I bet your question will get full attention. I for one appreciate, for
instance, the discussion of plasma TV's and their relationship to Elecraft or
any other product. It really doesn't bother me to go off topic as long as it's
a beneficial discussion. Like I said, you have a technical Elecraft question,
ask it. That's what begins the discussion. It does not just happen.
Charles, K0CW