I need some assistance. I thought I had saved the email but cannot find it
concerning from Mouser the part that fits on the bnc connnector on back of
K1 and has 2 terminals .... One for antenna and one for the ground. In this
email I the catalog number was given which would be helpful if I had it.
Come to think of it.. this email I am referring to might have been email to
me but maybe someone can figure out what I am talking about! <g>
Paul Gates
Elecraft K1 #231
XG1
[EMAIL PROTECTED]