I don't have a KAF2 Hisashi-san. Of course, they are both active filters
but, from the comments I've noted here on the reflector, it sounds as if the
AF1 is more "aggressive" than the KAF2.

The AF1 is predominately a narrow bandpass filter but it also has a low-pass
filter section to roll off the higher frequencies. You can see typical plots
of the bandpass characteristic in the AF1 manual available on the Elecraft
web site (look under Manuals and Downloads/Mini-Modules/AF1 Audio Filter).

I can say the AF1 behaves very much like most active filters I've used with
about all the selectivity possible (in BPF2 position) without serious
"ringing". The AF1 is also tunable from the front panel to match your audio
frequency preference. Also, the high-frequency cutoff point of the low-pass
filter is adjustable from the front panel and it has a front-panel audio
gain control.

Ron AC7AC