-----Original Message-----
From: elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net
[mailto:elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net] On Behalf Of Eric Swartz -

7. We haven't been a 'QRP Only Company' for some time. Yes, in 1999 we
first targeted at the QRP market since it was tightly focused, easily
marketed to, and was our fastest path to a first product. Its still a
great market, too. But we always planned to also offer 100W
high-performance rigs, both kit and factory assembled, to compete
against the best HF rigs from other QRO manufacturers. That's the major
part of the market. I think you can agree we have more than succeeded in
that area with the K2 and now the K3....

73, Eric   WA6HHQ

www.elecraft.com