Ten Tec has made some instruction videos for some of their transceivers.
They are on youtube and you can find links to those videos on their website.
I found them to be very useful and I don't even own one of their products.
I would be great if Elecraft (or perhaps a experienced user) would do
something similar and they would probably benefit from it as well. I always
thought my K3 had poor RX audio but it turned out that my AGC settings were
not set up correctly. After finding some interesting notes on how to adjust
the AGC and RX EQ I felt confident enough to play with the settings myself.
The result was that I'm now pretty happy with my K3 and I can only wonder
what else my K3 still has to offer.
With that experience in mind it makes me wonder how many potential buyers
who where not satisfied with the RX audio and therefore excluded the K3 from
their shortlist, did so without ever giving the K3 the chance it deserves.

I believe my understanding of the English language is reasonable and I have
no problem reading books, having a conversation in English or writing this
post for that matter. But reading and understanding an operating manual,
despite that it is well written, can be difficult at times. Operating tips
and hints on video would definitely be very helpful.

73, Maarten PD2R