That's a shame, since that is exactly how I want to use it, once I've installed
it and built the XV144.
Elecraft - can you make a mod that in some way displays VFOB freq while DVR is
playing - perhaps by a config param or if one changes VFOB freq while it's
playing, it shows the freq. instead?
73 de M0XDF, K3 #174, P3 #108
--
No sensible decision can be made any longer without taking into account not
only the world as it is, but the world as it will be.