Sorry, Joe, but that "entitlement" comment is just garbage.  This thread
originated with a comment from somebody that the K3 manual does such a
poor job of being a manual (even Wayne refers to it as a "reference",
not a manual) that it most likely costs Elecraft sales ... and that by
definition refers to people who don't have the K3 sitting in front of
them.  The manual also is organized so poorly (and it is clumsy enough
to find stuff in it that you don't often use) that people need to resort
to keyword searches through the pdf version to find their answer.  That
certainly doesn't help dispel the perception out there that the K3 is an
overly complex rig to learn.

The complaints about the K3 manual aren't coming from people who are too
lazy to search a library for the book they need.  It's coming from
people who are tired of finding the books scattered all over the floor.

Dave   AB7E