Hi all,
I will be running the Elecraft net as usual on 3658 +/- QRM at 09:00z
tomorrow (12/12/10).  I have had various questions regarding frequency and
time changes.  We have tried 40m in an attempt to see if we could cover more
of Europe but unfortunately at that time, it is almost impossible to hear
inter-G activity.  As for time, 09:00 is the time I have available to run
the net.  Signals are also quite good at that time now.  If anyone wants to
run a 40m net at another time, feel free :)

That said, if you have a K2 or K3 and you have some time tomorrow morning
between 09:00 and 10:00z, I would be very happy to hear you!

73 Ian
--
Ian J Maude, G0VGS
SysOp GB7MBC & HB9DRV-9 DX Clusters