TRN0 identifies the transverter as being the internal unit that switches
crystals. From the K144XV manual:

"2) Setting ADR to Int. Trn0 tells the K3 the internal 2 meter module is
being used rather than an external
transceiver. This sets up the KXV3A correctly and enables automatic K144XV
crystal switching at the146
MHz boundary. Any value from Int. Trn0 through Int. Trn9 may be used, but
Int. Trn0 is the default for 144
MHz operation. Int. Trn1 through Int. Trn9 provide unique band data signals
at the KRX3 output that may
be used to control external higher-frequency transverters connected to the
K144XV. See Band Data in the
K3 Owner's manual for details about the data signals."

At one time, TRN1 was used for this, but it the firmware was changed last
September and the manual was updated accordingly.

Ron AC7AC