Not here Geoff, but I can't really tell. I assume there will be distortion
any time one goes "whacking great holes" in the spectrum of a signal to
blank noise pulses, and that will vary widely based on the strength of the
signal, presence of nearby signals and many other factors.

IIRC the exact nature of the process based on the settings for the NB in the
K3 has changed from firmware rev to firmware rev too.

Ron AC7AC