I am up to page 29 on the K2 assembly manual, working on assembly of the Front
Panel Kit, where it talks about uninstalled components.  I do have the KSB2
SSB adapter kit.  So I looked through the kit for the nine listed components
and located all but two.

These two components might be here, but I can not identify them.

RP3, 10k resistor network.   By process of elimination of resistor packs in the
kit, I have a resistor pack with a number  L836103 Y43 on it.   That number
does not match up with the part number listed, or its alternative part number.
 It is red in color and has eight pins.
Could this be RP3?

The other component I can not locate is P1.  IT is a microphone configuration
connector.  There is no picture of it and the location for it on the back side
of the Front Panel board is not much help.  Looks like there are four holes in
the circuit board, but I could not find anything in the KSB2 kit that had four
pins, unless it is in the small paper envelop, where I have not yet looked.

Your help is appreciated,

73 de WN2k
Paul Agoglia