Good Evening,
    I had to move the database to my new Internet computer and reinstall
the software to run it.  Now life should be easier (cross fingers here).
Currently the connection to the tower at the top of the mountain which
provides me with wireless Internet service is not being shut down by the
fog.  Yesterday at this time it was dropping out and then shut off.  The
fog was very dense.
    Propagation was not so hot today.  On twenty meters I was hearing a lot
of fuzz and on forty it was louder with some QSB.  Twenty was not nearly
as productive as it has been recently.  From what my sister wrote me there
is quite a storm coming to Wisconsin.  I am unsure if it is related to the
weather which passed through here a few days back.  Currently it is
getting warmer while the rain has eased up just a little.
    On to the lists =>

   On 14049.5 kHz at 2300z:
N0TA - John - CO - K3 - 994
AB9V - Mike - IN - K3 - 398
K1THP - Dave - CT - K2 - 3942
W0CZ - Ken - ND - K3 - 457
K4JPN - Steve - GA - K2 - 1422
NK6A - Don - CA - K3 - 3569

   On 7045 kHz at 0100z:
NO8V - John - MI - K3 - 820
N0OKS - Mark - WI - K3
AB9V - Mike - IN - K3 - 398
K6PJV - Dale - CA - K3 - 1183
W0RSR - Mike - CO - K2 - 5767
K1THP - Dave - CT - K2 - 3942
W6SU - John - CA - K2 - 228
W7AQK - Dave - AZ - K3 - 96
K0DTJ - Brian - CA - K3 - 4113
N0TA - John - CO - K3 - 994
N7KRT - Jeff - TX - K2 - 5471
W0CZ - Ken - ND - K3 - 457

    Weather reports varied from -9 F to 70 degrees.  Snow to rain to sun as
you moved around the country.  While I have far too much rain Mike in CO
needs some precipitation.  AZ had temperatures of 70 degrees with their
normal sunny winter day.  Snow in IN and ND with fog and sun in CA.  My
sister also mentioned she had her windows and doors open to enjoy the warm
day.  She lives just off of the Columbia River at a much lower elevation
than where I live.  Most of my snow has vanished here but if one looks
there are a few isolated spots of it.
    Until next week stay well,
       73,
          Kevin.  KD5ONS  (Net Control Operator 5th Class)

-