On Mon, Dec 13, 2010 at 7:32 PM, Luis V. Romero <lrom...@ij.net> wrote:

> ...that annoying momentary dropout in the audio...

 The momentary dropout that bugs me is the one that occurs when you turn on
Sub. As everybody knows, listening to the DX on VFO A and the pileup on VFO
B is the key to working a lot of DX with modest power and a wire. The K3 is
the best at this in  many ways, but it has the unfortunate habit of
observing a moment of silence when the Sub button is pushed. I like to turn
Sub off at times to get rid of the 3db splitter loss, and every time I turn
it back on to check the pile the radio exhibits this annoying trait. Can
this be fixed in firmware someday?

73 Tony KT0NY