I have an E-MU 0204 on order, Chen. I paid $130. It looks to me like an 0202
with two additional outputs. It has the same specs and ADC as the 0202, and
apparently replaces the 0202. Once I test and verify it's operation, I
expect it will become the standard card for LP-PAN. I also expect the price
to drop over the next year to the $100 range.

73,
Larry N8LP