I have the 6m ARR P50VDG Gasfet preamp and KVX3.  I wondered if the
P50VDG may have gain at 28-MHz?  I entered 28.400 and alternated
between the P50VDG and the internal PRE.  There were no signals to
check this on but with white noise the P50VDG shows slightly less
s-meter reading than the PRE.  No way to determining whether that is
due to different gain or lower noise figure?  With both off s-meter
reads zero with PRE S-2.  Antenna is Hygain TH3mk4 triband yagi.

73, Ed - KL7UW, WD2XSH/45