Hi Tony,

The K3 is a no-soldering kit, requiring only ordinary hand tools. We
do recommend you have a digital multimeter for some of the checks. But
all of the PC boards are completely pre-assembled and tested. That's
why a K3 you build is guaranteed to work just as well as one that's
factory-built.

Even thought the K3 is a no-soldering kit, it'll still take you a good
day's work to put it together -- lots of PC boards, hardware, knobs,
chassis components, etc. :)

There are a number of Youtube videos showing K3 assembly and operation.

73,
Wayne
N6KR