A small board to insert 12 volts DC on the Coax at the shack and a similar
board to pick it up at the antenna end to run relays or power remote tuners
without impacting the RF carried on the coax.  I really do not want to run a
second set of cables just for this purpose.  It would be great if it was
configured with some more or less standard DPDT relay positions (optional of
course) that could be populated as needed by the user to meet various switching
needs.

MFJ does offer such a beast (4116 and 4117 without the relays) - but I admit to
some significant uncertainty in the quality of the design and the of the
components used in the manufacturing.

Jobst Vandrey
AC0LP