Thanks to everyone who offered their suggestions!

I am not sure what happened, but the problem cleared up simply by accessing
my uRouter software for the MKII and toggling from Front mic to Rear, then
back to Front.  Once I did this I immediately noticed the CMP and ALC bars
back to their desired peaks (5-7 for ALC, 10 for CMP).

I worked with a local audiophile over the air and we settled on the
following settings:

Mic Sel: rPL.bias
Mic: 30
Cmp: 20
VOX Delay: 1.2 (for rag chews; use something shorter for contesting)
VOX Gn: 50
AntiVox: 25

The tone of my voice was still a bit nasal to him, so we adjusted the TX EQ
as follows:

50 Hz @ +0 dB
100 Hz @ +0 dB
200 Hz @ +8 dB
400 Hz @ +2 dB
800 Hz @ -16 dB
1600 Hz @ -2 dB
2400 Hz @ +0 dB
3200 Hz @ +0 dB

He suggested I consider adding a Behringer Shark DSP110 to soften up my tone
and give it a warmer, fuller sound.  They can be had cheap on eBay so I may
pick one up to experiment with.

73,
Jeff W6UX