We had a good net this morning with 33 participants over a 30 minute period.
There were several new folks who are awaiting their K3s.  Weather was the
primary discussion point. Thanks to everyone who checked in. I hope that
everyone has a great holiday filled with love, good cheer and new toys.
Santa brought me a P3, that I look forward to opening.  Here is the list of
participants.

Station Name            QTH     Rig     S/N

WB6CLZ  Mike            CA      K3      4522
K6EQ            Roger           CA      K3      4629
N2HMM           John            NJ      FT847
KD0HII  Brian           IA      K3      3672
KD8NNU  Don             MI      K3      4912
W0RSR           Mike            CO      K2      5767
N9EF            Bob             IL      K3      4411
KO5Y            Ken             NM      K3      4442
W4LT            Lu              FL      K3      3192
N1EU            Barry           NY      K3      300
KC0OKO  Jim             MO      FT970
K8JRM           Tom             OK      K3      2936
K6DSW           Don             CA      K3      3138
W4RKS           Jim             AL      K3      3618
W7NMD           Palmer  AR      K3      3779
ZL1PWD  Peter           NZ      K3      139
KA1OZ           Dick            MA      K3      859
W8YMO           Harry           OH      K3      166
AC0NM           Glenn           CA      K3      2843
KE5GBC  Mike            TX      IC706
AE6RH           Ron             CA      K3      1997
W8OV            Dave            TX      K3      3139
NM0E            Quentin CO      K3      4823
VA3DZ           Dave            ON      IC7600
N5OTI           Merryl  NM      FT900   (from N5VA VA club station)
WA4CEM  Art             SC      K3      3708
AI4VZ           George  GA      K3      2412
KA5KKT  Dick            KY      K3      1030
KJ4BKD/m        Tripp           NC      TS480SAT
AA4JI           Larry           FL      FT847
WX2L            Susy            FL      FT950
WB4L            Al              FL      FT950
NS7P            Phil            OR      K3      1826

73,

Phil, NS7P