FOR SALE, I have two K2s and would like to sell one, so I can continue to put
together number 2.
Serial Number 3213 In good working condition. It has the following upgrades:
K2/100 100 Watt Stage and RS-232 I/O, KNB2 Noise Blanker, KAF2 Audio Filter and
Real Time Clock, KSB2 SSB Adapter, K160RX 160 Meter Module, The latest K2
Revision Firmware. I have all the manuals. A great 12v radio that is fun to use
and repair with Elecraft's great service.  $875. Plus packaging and shipping.
It will be double boxed. Radio will be sent to Elecraft for complete alignment
to make sure it is in top condition. Price after this is $950.Plus shipping.
Tomy 928-636-7782 in Arizona

73! Tomy Ivan kf7gc