From: Jim Sheldon
Sender: elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net
Subject: [Elecraft] Sound Cards
Sent: Dec 25, 2010 09:24

Anybody know if one of the USB sound card devices can co-exist without conflict
along with a Sound Blaster Audigy internal card in a desktop running Win XP Pro?

I'd like to separate my digital modes sound card from the internal by plugging
a USB type into one of the many USB ports on this thing if it's possible.  That
way I don't have to keep changing things around and messing up my home theater
settings every time I want to run MMTTY or one of the PSK31 programs.

Thanks for any help,

Jim W0EB

Sent from my BlackBerry