Reflector:
        My P3 Panadpter #888 went together like clockwork in a few hours
earlier today.  On receive it does as advertised and the display is beautiful.
        HOWEVER, when I transmit with my K3-100 on SSB, after 2 seconds or
less, the power to the K3 and the P3 cuts off; when power to the P3 is off, the
K3 transmits A-OK.
        I have checked to be sure that my cables are properly connected and
they are...the P3 is drawing power from the 12VDC jack on the rear of the K3.
        Any ideas on what might be causing this problem....BTW, I used an
antistatic mat and was grounded during the assembly process.
        Any help will be appreciated!
        73,
        "H" Cary, K4TM