Ken did a great job on my new P3 front cover.  The only thing that
people need to know if they are installing this and didn't build the
P3 is that the screws holding the front plate on are the only thing
holding the main board into place.  Simply take the top off and hold
the board into place from the rear while removing the screws.  Then
you can set the new panel in place and replace the screws all in one
operation.  Don't forget to practice proper ESD techniques while
performing this operation.

Anyway you can see a picture that he's put on his site that I sent
him...  http://www.arkayengravers.com/elecraft/

~Brett (N7MG)