Dan,

The trimmer pots are OK, use the 150k value.
The capacitors are a different matter, there are two that must fit
between the processor socket and the header to the L/C board.  The .001
uF capacitors seem to have become "fatter" over the years due to
manufacturing changes.  Check to see if you have 2 extra .001 uF
capacitors somewhere in the kit.  As I recall, there were 2 disc
ceramics in the last KAT2 kit I built (but then I may have pulled them
out of my parts drawer, my memory can be "fuzzy".

There was a period of time when the errata sheet was included, but the
parts ECO had not yet been updated.  So if you purchased the kit a few
months ago and are just now getting around to building it, you may
indeed have those capacitors missing - if so, contact
pa...@elecraft.com.  Explain carefully so that you receive the thin
capacitors  There is no part number given in the errata sheet, but I
know PN E530072 will work just fine even if you have to form the leads
for the wider spacing.

73,
Don W3FPR