From: Kok Chen [mailto:c...@mac.com]
Sent: Monday, January 03, 2011 2:02 AM
To: Igor Kosvin
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] Curious phenomenon with doublet on 80m

Hi Igor,

You are correct that you should try to see if the K3 will work properly into
a dummy load at 3504 kHz.

Do you have an Antenna Analyzer or VNA?

If so, I would suggest tuning the MFJ to match the Kenwood rigs, then remove
the rigs from the tuner and use to antenna analyzer to look into the MFJ's
Tx connector instead of connecting the K3.  The impedance that you read on
the analyzer might give a clue as to why the K3 can't work into it.

Vy 73
Chen, W7AY