I've asked about the 2.1 filter before, but here it is again.

Will the K3 configuration be changed to allow the selection of the 2.1
filter for transmission purposes? If not, aside from it being some amount of
work to allow this, is there a technical reason why not? In other words,
would my signal be "bad" if it was routed through the 2.1?

I really want to have the following 5 filters in my K3:  6k, 2.1k, 1k, 500,
200. The 2.7 wastes a filter slot since all I use it for is to transmit.

Regarding the 6 KHz filter, why can't it be selected to receive CW?

I think it was permitted earlier firmware- wasn't it? This one really
puzzles me why this would be restricted. I like listening to a wide passband
and narrowing it down only as much as necessary - sometimes 6 kHz is OK.

Bob Naumann W5OV