If your radio is doing it, you will hear that on ALL loud radio
signals. This would be especially true of the carrier on AM broadcast
stations.  If only on one signal, it's their problem.

There are a LOT of transmitters that have transmitted frequencies well
down besides the main transmission.  A common one, heard on analog
transmitters that are using a keyed audio tone through SSB circuitry
to reduce manufacturing cost, is carrier balance in the balanced
modulator, and ultimate filter rejection of the other sideband.  These
could be anywhere between 700 and 4000 Hz away depending on the
circuit and settings.

Your K3 does not do this (transmit artifacts of analog SSB generation)
 because it is digital and does not have a balanced modulator.  15 kHz
SSB is generated by the transmit DAC directly from a number stream
created by a firmware algorithm from the audio number stream created
by running microphone audio through an analog to digital chip. The
slightly unbalanced carrier and the opposite sideband that allow the
analog artifacts simply do not exist anywhere.

For a while the K3 TX had a clean and coherent microphonic spur on CW
when using the MON tone and the internal speaker on CW.  This has been
remedied for some time now (see "stiffener" mod).

73, Guy.