Guy,

Look at Fair-Rite 2643167851  This MIGHT allow several turns of some
smaller window line, maybe enough to be useful at HF. Remember that you
need a complete magnetic circuit, so this makes it unlikely that ferrite
parts designed for ribbon cable will fit your need.

I assume you're attempting a common mode choke.  Take a look at the
latest version of my RFI tutorial, which shows some very nice medium
power HF common mode chokes having a Z of about 100 ohms wound on #31
toroids with #14 THHN.  You could raise the impedance by spreading the
bifilar pair a bit.  Unlikely you'll achieve a perfect match, but we
both know that's probably not a deal killer for a section of line that's
less than 1/30 wavelength at the operating frequency. :)

http://audiosystemsgroup.com/RFI-Ham.pdf

73, Jim K9YC