My financial circumstance requires that I reluctantly need to sell my K3 and
related equipment.  My K3 (100W) includes the KAT3 (auto tuner) and the KXV3
(Transverter interface).  I also have the W2-A Wattmeter (SWR Bridge) with the
1.8-54 MHz 200 Watt coupler -- all factory assembled.  Included are both the K3
handheld microphone as well as a Heil Proset-K2 boomset headset with mic and
the Heil dual floor switch.  I am a non-smoker and would prefer to sell all the
equipment at the same time but I will consider selling individual pieces.  The
cost for everything mentioned is $3,040.00.

If interested please contact me off list with "K3" in the subject line so I can
tell it isn't spam.

Jim MacKenzie, WH7RG