The schematic shows the values of the inductors and capacitors.  From those
values, you could easily determine whether or not it could match a specific
impedance at a specific frequency.  However, specifying SWR "tuning range" is
difficult, because a given SWR can present a whole range of impedances at the
tuner.  If you really wanted to, you could plot the impedance range on a Smith
Chart for each band.  From that, you could get an idea SWR range.  Perhaps one
of the Smith Chart applications could automate that.  It could also be done
with a spreadsheet.

73,

Scott  K9MA

On Jan 13, 2011, at 8:47 AM, Gary Mohrlant wrote:

> I have looked at the manual and on line and I haven't found the tuning
> range of the KAT3 tuner. Anyone have this info?
>
> Gary W0GHZ

Scott Ellington
Madison, Wisconsin
USA