Hi Joe,

I'd like to second your sentiments and thank all the folks that contribute
to bringing the Elecraft experience to my door.

I've built a K1, K2, many mini-modules and am about to put together a K3.
I've had a ball.  None of it would have been possible without the care and
attention given to the packing and assembling, shipping and support by all
the folks at Elecraft whom we never get to know beyond their names on the
slips of paper in all those little packets or at the bottom of invoices and
shipping lists.

Thanks to you all from me, down here.

John
VK7JB