Brian,

Yes, I would advise it, but do not simply peak for 160 meters because
some compromise may have to be made.
The way I do it is to first peak the inductors on 80 meter (already done
on your K2), then set the K2 to 1850 kHz.  Do a TUNE at 1.5 to 2 watts
and make a notation of where the L3 and L4 slugs are located before
doing any adjustment.  Now peak on 160 meters.  Look at the position of
the slug after finding the peak and set it halfway between the best 80
meter position and the 160 meter position.  I have never seen a case
where the slug ended up more than 1/4 turn away from the peak setting
for 80 meters.

73,
Don W3FPR