(you may look either at the DAC values or at the frequency).  If the
settings for LSB are the same as you have for USB, then you have the
BFOs set to the wrong sideband.  Use 40 meters for this test so there is
no confusion about sideband inversion.

It would appear that you have the BFOs for USB correct, but not for
LSB.  The LSB DAC values (and the as a result the frequency) must be
lower than those for USB.  The dispaly in Spectrogram will look similar
whether it is LSB or USB, so if you were not conscious of the frequency
(or DAC value) during the process it is easy to set it to the wrong
sideband - it looks right, but it is not.

If you look at the frequency of the BFO used for OP1 as FL1, LSB will be
near 4913.5x and USB will be near 4916.5x.

That could also explain the frequency discrepancy when looking for the
frequency of a signal peak.

73,
Don W3FPR