I've decided to sell my K2. It is the 10 watt base model with KSB2 SSB
adapter, Finger dimple, KIO2 serial interface, KAT2 auto-tuner, and the
Rework Eliminator mic board.  This unit is brand new, essentially never
used since completed, with the debug and final alignment performed by
Don Wilhelm (W3FPR). Also comes with a small MFJ hand mic that works
well with it.  The total cost of this package is $1086.75.  I would like
to get $825 plus shipping.  (Selling because I'm probably going to be
forced into retirement in the next 30 days.)

Thanks & 73, Doug -- K0DXV