LP-Pan and EMU-0202 $210 together plus shipping . Includes USB cable that
powers the EMU, and power cord for the LP-Pan (RCA connector plugs into back
of K3). I used temporary audio cables with adapters; these will not be
included. Both units in perfect condition and work perfecdtly with no
issues. The LP-Pan was assembled from a kit by the previous owner, who did a
superb job.

I built the SoftRock lite from the kit offered specifically for use as K3
panadapter (center frequency 8.192). It works well together with the Z10000
isolation amp that I also built from a kit. They are mounted together in a
small commercial metal cabinet (blue/silver) about 4” x 4” x 2”. The cabinet
has a few scuffs on the top. All connections are on the back. RF nput
connector is female BNC. Power jack with included power cable terminated
with Anderson Power Poles at the PSU end. Audio output jack is 3.5mm stereo.
A matching stereo cable is included. At the sound card end it has one 3.5mm
plug and one ¼” plug. This combination works with the emu-0202 (not
included) and helps avoid getting the channels reversed. $40 plus shipping.

73,

Erik K7TV