From: elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net
[mailto:elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net] On Behalf Of Robert Redmon
Sent: Saturday, January 22, 2011 5:41 PM
To: Elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: [Elecraft] P3 and xvtr band

The frequency display on my P3 has begun to alternate between the xvtr
frequency and the IF frequency (28mhz) when using the k144xv. Anyone else
experiencing this? It starts out correct, but when I transmit or when the
attenuator switches in, it reverts to the IF frequency. Using
P3 firmware v 1.0.

Bob K5SM