This will be an unbeatable combination.  Nothing else on the market will
do so much for such a reasonable price with an option to do some of the
assembly - or not.  Elecraft has challenged the big three to the point
of forcing changes in their marketing strategies and product lines.
Even TenTec had to do something.

With year after year of more of the same from the same old, same old,
Elecraft has shaken everything up with outstanding performance, feature
richness and moderate and reasonable prices.

And for certain Wayne and Eric's skills have not peaked.  There are
still many more years for growth and innovation. I still think the K4 is
possible.  Perhaps years from now, but possible. And, hopefully, a K1.5
- a 2 to 4 band K1-sized sideband, cw and digital modes transceiver with
10 watts out (OK, I can live with 5).

73, Doug -- K0DXV