Later this year, I plan to order a K3/10 Kit, KAT3 internal Antenna Tuner,
and optional filters for CW, then add the 100 Watt Upgrade, General Coverage
RX Bandpass Module, and other options as money allows. If possible, I'd like
to avoid major disassembly for installation of future options by installing
them in the initial build. Lesson learned with an old Thunderbird that
needed a heater core replaced; half the insides had to come out just to get
to the thing; don't want to do that again.

Which options, if any, require major disassembly of the K3? Eventually I'll
need SSB and 2 meter capability.

Any recommendations for a first time builder would be appreciated.

73, Dwayne, KE5EFY