P3 Version 1.0 - I note that in fixed tune mode, there is no vertical
line marker to indicate the tuned frequency, only the bandwidth marker
at the bottom. Anyone know why it is absent? Its not user-friendly when
tuning to a peak with a marker that is down at the bottom of the display
in the noise floor.
Any chance, programmers, that it might be made available? Otherwise, new
firmware 1.0 is great.

Also noticed a small glitch, I put the menu item fixed/tracking into
function 8, and it also went into F1 to 4, overwriting what what
previously there. Anyone else get something similar?

Cheers,   Chris Meagher VK2ACD