From: Alan Bloom [mailto:a...@elecraft.com]
Sent: Thursday, January 27, 2011 11:17 PM
To: Warner Harrison; Robert Redmon; Bill K9YEQ; Graham Kimbell G3TCT; G3XDY;
Dave
Cc: Gary Surrency
Subject: Re: K1KG Fwd: P3/K3 Transverter Cursor Operation

Hi guys,

I have just released field-test (pre-beta) P3 firmware that addresses some of
the issues with transverters, both the bug associated with fixed-tune mode and
the marker/QSY issues that existed before.  If you'd like to try it out it can
be downloaded from the Elecraft FTP site:
ftp://ftp.elecraft.com/tmp/P3/alpha/p3m0101.zip
The un-zipped .hex and firmware notes files are in the same directory.

Thanks,

Alan N1AL