I'm participating in the cq160 contest, and am having some difficulty w/the
4.25
firmware, thought I'm not sure it's particular to this version.

When I'm using the sub-rx, the setup gets 'into this mode' where where the
sub-rx is switched OFF when I stop CQing. Turning on and off the radio
sometimes
(2 out of 3?) cures it. Stopping N1MM does NOT cure it. Stopping the Microham
driver (7.7.1) does NOT cure it every time.

I captured the serial comms in the Microham utility -- it's at
https://bmoran.onehub.com/d/1xu7/k3_vfo_weirdness.log (or  also
https://bmoran.onehub.com/n9adg/pages/home/content_items/show/7e6c4002f30b31f260a223059206a88df93e9f5c/k3_vfo_weirdness.log)

Has anyone else seen this?

Any pointers on what other information to gather to troubleshoot this?